OLIO MIMI- ORGANIC- 250ML- LIMITED QTY AVAILABLE JUST ARRIVED- 98/100 FLOS OLEI SCORE 2020 GUIDE- OGLIAROLA MEDIUM FRUITY - 2019/2020 Harvest.
WE ARE TESTING A LINE WE LOVE. VERY HARD TO SOURCE. WORTH EVERY PENNY.
"This Italian olive oil is extremely high in polyphenol, is golden yellow in color, has a deep fruity & grassy aroma with a hint of apple and peach taste followed by a light almond aftertaste."
"It's very high polyphenol count makes it great for those looking for extreme health benefits of extra virgin olive oil".
This Oil is truly Italian. Read below from the producer about their product. We are EVOOGuy.com highly recommend it.
Mimì Olive Oil Press.
THE PLACE WHERE A TRUE SENSE OF BEAUTY AND GREAT EXPERTISE MEET.
Mimì Olive Oil Press is in Contrada Gravinella near Modugno, opened on 11 October 2015. It combines cutting-edge technologies with energy efficiency, taking full advantage of the raw material and its components.
The Olive Oil Press uses five machines, one produced by Pieralisi and four are from the latest generation of Mori-Tem.
Our equipment lets us produce a high quality olive oil as it guarantees the extreme cleanliness and strict control of the extraction temperatures.
How does our production process differ from others’?
- Firstly, we clean the olives and remove the stems, leaves, twigs, other debris.
Then we wash and dry them before crushing the olives into a paste to avoid carrying any bacteria remained in the water.
- We have an advanced pressing system that can control the rotation speed of its blades and hammers. This system lets us intervene in the process and change the organoleptic characteristics of our olive oil.
- The olive paste is then cooled down to the maximum of 19-20 degrees in a heat exchanger.
- As the Mori-Tem malaxers are vertical ones, they allow to reduce the waiting time, i.e. the travel for the paste to enter the decanter with no waiting time takes 15 minutes.
- In fact, up to now, the time and temperature of the malaxing process have not been thought to hurt the product quality.
- Our oil is filtered immediately after exiting the extractor.
The entire production cycle is managed by a Touchscreen PC Master Station from which we can control the temperature of each phase to ensure the maximum quality.
- The oil is bottled and stored using nitrogen as a conditioner gas to improve the stability of the oil and allow greater safety during storage.
- All our oils are analysed by certified laboratories and expert tasters.