Producing separately the best batches of our four varieties (Arbequina, Picual, Cornicabra and Manzanilla), right in the very early days of the harvest and out of selected olives, the best of each variety is obtained.
Subsequently, following long tasting sessions, the final assembly is decided, and bottled in a very limited edition.
For the design of this oil we aim at three objectives: balance, complexity and persistence. Extremely fragrant to the nose, with fresh aromas like apple or green grass. To the palate, a complexity of notes such as almond, green apple, lettuce and artichoke, but also balsamic aromas. With a noticeable bitterness and spiciness, you will enjoy its very long after-taste and peppery kick in the end!
This unique item is new for 2018 Harvest- its a must try.
- Pristine Estate in Toledo, Spain
- Olive fruit picked at peak time and crushed within 30 minutes
- Oil stored under nitrogen in on-site tanks
- A great gift for the olive oil lover in your life
- Award winning producer- top scores in 2019